Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Want A Morkie!


I want a Morkie so badly! A Morkie is not a pure breed! It is a mixed breed! A Morkie is mixed with a Maltese dog and a Yorkie dog! A Morkie Only grows to about 8-10 ounces! And both of your hands are about the size of the Morkie! Morkie's do not shed dog hair because the hair is so short! Also, Morkie's are small enough for you to hold it in your arms! Morkie's do not get aggressive! But, do not worry if they jump on you that means they want you to play with them! Morkie's are the cutest dog in the whole wide world to me! If I ever get on I bet I would be the happiest and luckiest girl in the world! All the reasons why I think my family should get a Morkie is because of all the information I just told you about! Hope I get a Morkie soon! Thanks!

Blogger,

Kelly  

1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacup-Morkie-for-sale/176410045817389

    ReplyDelete